Do you operate a company in one of these green industry fields?
|Commercial Flower Grower
||Lawn and Landscape Management Service
||Nursery Stock Grower
||Professional Gardening Services
||Tree Care Service
|Hardscape Supply Center (retail or wholesale)
|Retail Nursery, Greenhouse or Garden Center
|Landscape and Nursery Supply Center (wholesale or re-wholesale)
If your company falls into one of these categories or if youre a student studying to enter one of these fields, the Minnesota Nursery & Landscape Association (MNLA) is an organization designed to serve you!
Formed in 1925, MNLA today has more than 1,400 member firms and is the regions largest green industry trade organization. What does it mean to be an MNLA member?
- Professional Improvement. MNLA helps its members maintain their competitive edge by offering nearly 100 educational seminars each year. The association also provides professional certification programs.
- Industry Marketing. Through exhibits at major public events, awards programs, the Minnesota Landscape Source publication, Arbor Month promotions, and the popular Plants for Outdoor Living catalogs, MNLA promotes to the public a greater use of nursery and landscape products and services.
- Legislative and Regulatory Representation. MNLA members and staff are actively involved in protecting the interests of members at the State Capitol.
- Networking. By attending the Minnesota Green Expo, the MNLA Summer Field Days, educational seminars, and other association programs, you can exchange valuable ideas and information with colleagues.
- Group Purchasing Power. Take advantage of MNLAs member services and put money in your back pocket!
- Support Horticultural Research. MNLA is actively involved in promoting research will improve nursery and landscape practices and products.
- Professionalism. Join MNLA and be a part of a culture that promotes high standards of professionalism and ethical business practices.
To join MNLA, click here.
To learn more about MNLA, click here
For information on the regions largest trade show and educational program for green industry professionals, click here.