Green Industry Career Fair
Minnesota Green Expo
Held on the second Friday in January, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Students from colleges and technical institutes in five states
are being invited to attend this Career Fair.
Instructors will provide students with free trade show passes.
Take advantage of this chance to recruit the students who are your employees of tomorrow!
Green Industry Career Fair rules:
- Exhibitors have first priority on available space until November 2nd, 2002.
A limited number of spaces will be available and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Space assignment is at random and at the discretion of Expo Management.
- Exhibitors wanting to participate must pay $50 to hold a space for them
- If space is available, non-exhibitors may participate in the Career Fair for $125.
- Recruiting of non-students at the Career Fair is discouraged.
- Students will receive free passes into the trade show on Friday only.
- A skirted table and two chairs for each space will be provided.
- Companies may display literature about their firm, but elaborate commercial displays are expressly prohibited.
- Any other changes or additions to these rules may be made at the discretion of the Expo management.
Application for Green Industry Career Fair Space
|Exhibitors - $50; Non-Exhibitors - $125
|Mail with payment to:
|| Check or
|Minnesota Green Expo
|| Credit Card
|PO Box 130307
|St. Paul MN 55113
|651-633-4987, fax: 651-633-4986